Do you need computational simulation of your flow or heat transfer application?
For a flat rate of $3950 we will perform an introductory computational study of your flow application and provide you with the following:
- Insight into the physical phenomena of your application
- Professional written report of results and findings (.PDF)
- Professional presentation of results and findings (.PPT)
- Technical briefing of results (in person or remote)
- Figures/plots in preferred format
- SolidWorks files/drawings used or created
What are our areas of technical expertise?
- Pressure drop/flow losses
- Conductive and convective heat transfer
- Multiphase flow including boiling flows
- Microfluidic devices
What is the computational setup?
We use COMSOL Multiphysics on our multi-core Mac Pro computers.
What is the typical turnaround time?
We aim to get all results and deliverables back to you within 10 business days.
What is an introductory computational study?
It could be a comparison of the flow in two different geometries or it may be a parameter sweep of a single geometry. The following figures illustrate a parameter sweep from a simulation of a pin fin computer chip cooler run on our system.
Figure 1. Geometry of pin fin computer chip cooler.
Figure 2. Surface temperature distribution of pin fins for heating rate of 1 W.
Figure 3. Comparison of air temperature distribution for various heating rates.