Do you need computational simulation of your flow or heat transfer application?
We will perform a computational simulation of your flow application and provide you with the following:
- Insight into the physical phenomena of your application
- Professional written report of results and findings (.PDF)
- Professional presentation of results and findings (.PPT)
- Technical briefing of results (in person or remote)
- Figures/plots in preferred format
- SolidWorks files/drawings used or created
What are our areas of technical expertise?
- Pressure drop/flow losses
- Conductive and convective heat transfer
- Multiphase flow including boiling flows
- Microfluidic devices
What is the computational setup?
We use COMSOL Multiphysics on our multi-core Mac Pro computers.
What is a computational study?
It could be a comparison of the flow in two different geometries or it may be a parameter sweep of a single geometry. The following figures illustrate a parameter sweep from a simulation of a pin fin computer chip cooler run on our system.
Figure 1. Geometry of pin fin computer chip cooler.
Figure 2. Surface temperature distribution of pin fins for heating rate of 1 W.
Figure 3. Comparison of air temperature distribution for various heating rates.